Who we are
Frankli is on a mission to make work more people-centric. We empower organisations to improve the engagement and performance of their people. This helps them in several, important ways, which is great. It’s going very well and so our team is growing to meet the increased demand from Customers.
We're a hard-working, outgoing, get-things-done kind of team. We’re building a platform to connect and support people and ultimately, to help businesses become more successful. At Frankli, we roll up our sleeves, we act fast on customer feedback and we learn together. We're looking for energetic, skilled people who will do the same.
What we need
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing agenda including social media, blogs and lead generation content.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional & will be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
What you will do
- Get to know Frankli inside and out
- Help us bring our market position to the next level
- Develop winning content that helps us scale demand creating leads and sales to meet our ambitious objectives
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and leadership team to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Use market research and competitive intelligence to define and evolve how we position our product in the market. I’d put this further down.
Moving company is a big decision and one we know you’re probably keen to get right. So, if you’re looking for a large team, with a steady 9-5, with lots of certainty and someone telling you what to do, then we are NOT for you. Joining our small dynamic, ambitious team means you get to shape and input into a broad range of things as we’re scaling.
So these are the things we need you to be and to bring...
- Previous experience in a Content Marketing role for 3 plus years
- A skilled storyteller and strategic thinker who can develop compelling, differentiated and memorable narratives for Frankli.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Embrace change. Things are constantly changing at Frankli. You need to be open to and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Highly organised and have a high level of accountability for the outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Ability to correctly interpret data and research to make decisions.
- A strong presenter and communicator with experience interacting with Senior Executives.
- Excel at working through complexity across teams to achieve a shared goal.
- A track record of managing complex projects independently and successfully.
- Have experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels.
- Find creative problem-solving, fulfilling & challenging.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Passionate about working with customers and finding solutions to make their goals possible
Nice to have
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Experience working with product teams and sales teams.
- Experience in the high tech and SaaS space is preferred.
As a start-up, we work hard but it doesn’t actually feel like work :). With the Pandemic, we’re all working remotely and as our Frankli platform supports and facilitates distributed teams, we’re walking our own talk and will continue to work remotely - probably returning to a hybrid model as the team grows. So this is a truly flexible organisation.
- Work directly with the Founding Team
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing early-stage start-up
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a commercial case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Flexible and relaxed holiday policy so you can take time off when you need to
- Remote first company
- A healthier pace of life and commute to work
- The right equipment you need to get your job done
Oh, and we almost forgot to mention, we are currently participating in a global 4-Day working week initiative, so you’ll have plenty of time to focus on all the things you love outside of Frankli 😁
Please note: Location for this role is anywhere in the Republic of Ireland - Fully Remote