Who we are
We’re Frankli and we’re on a mission to fix work. Our performance and engagement platform helps teams reach their full potential by putting people at the heart of what they do. Frankli is designed to maximise engagement and accelerate growth by engaging people in strategic goal-setting, hyper-efficient 1:1 meetings, intuitive communication channels, efficient surveys and polls, and career development and socialising opportunities. Frankli has already been embraced by 100s of teams all over the world, so we’re growing fast to meet customer demand.
We're a hard-working, outgoing, get-things-done kind of team. At Frankli, we roll up our sleeves, we act fast on customer feedback and we learn together. We're looking for energetic, skilled people who will do the same.
At Frankli, we believe that diversity creates the best environment for innovation. Frankli is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, family status, religion or differing physical abilities. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and transparent environment where every voice is heard, every contribution is valued, and every experience is respected.
What we need
We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketer seeking to advance their skills and career in a great working environment.
Our ideal candidate will develop, implement, track and optimise digital campaigns across multiple platforms. You'll own all of our paid marketing channels and measure their success. You'll be in charge of creating a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Growth & Leadership team to execute our ambitious growth plans including increasing lead generation, qualification & MRR.
- Manage all aspects of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Report, recommend and iterate on campaigns to drive increased ROI
- Be highly creative and have experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert through keyword and audience research.
- Optimize landing pages and user funnels at all stages.
- Run AB / MVT experiments
- Identify exciting marketing possibilities in new technologies and emerging trends.
Moving company is a big decision and one we know you’re probably keen to get right. So, if you’re looking for a large team, with a steady 9-5, with lots of certainty and someone telling you what to do, then we’re NOT for you. Joining our small dynamic, enthusiastic team means you get to shape and influence our goals and processes as we scale.
Here are the things we need you to be and bring;
- Previous working experience as a Growth Marketeer for 3 plus years & or Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- You have a working knowledge of Google Adwords and social media advertising.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
Nice to have
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience working with product teams and sales teams
- Experience in the high-tech and SaaS space
Frankli is all about putting people first, so, of course, we practice what we preach. We’ve created a flexible, autonomous environment for our teams, one in which work-life balance is respected. We want our people to feel empowered to do their very best work, and this informs our decisions, big and small.
- Work directly with the Founding Team
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing, early-stage startup
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a commercial case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Flexible and relaxed holiday policy so you can take time off when you need to
- Remote-first company
- A healthier pace of life - commute optional 😉
- The equipment you need to get your job done
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
Oh, and we almost forgot to mention, we’re currently participating in a global 4-day working week initiative, so you’ll have plenty of time to focus on all the things you love outside of Frankli. 😁